Deed House is situated on London Road in a desirable and quiet area, within a very short distance of the High Street.
The property, previously owned by the former headmaster of Maldon Grammar School, was purchased in 1971 and has been converted and extended to provide 19 flats.
There is a small car park to the front of the property. A beautiful garden is located to the rear of the property with a patio and seating areas for residents to enjoy.
Deed House has a passenger lift to first floor level in addition to stair lifts.
|Type||Number of Flats||Fair Rent||Assured Rent||Almshouse Licence|
|1 bedroom single||2||£1127.49|
|1 bedroom couple||16||£136.33|