Supported housing for older people

Phone 01621 840247

Make a Complaint

Maldon Housing Association aims to maintain the highest standard of service to all residents. We pride ourselves on creating a safe environment in which our residents are happy and secure. There may be occasions where the service provided does not quite meet your own specific expectations.

To make a complaint or express concerns regarding any aspect of the service we provide please talk to the support team.  They will seek to resolve any problems as quickly as possible. Should you feel more investigation is needed, you may make a formal complaint. This can be done in a number of ways:

By telephone: 01621 840247
By email:
In person: At our offices or by appointment at your home
In writing: To our registered office address: 33 Fambridge Road, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6AD