Supported housing for older people

Phone 01621 840247

Your Money

Maldon Housing Association understands that paying your rent may, on occasion, become problematic. If you think you may have any difficulty in paying your Maintenance Contribution (Rent), please contact us as soon as possible.

Our Support Staff can help you to get in touch with the relevant agencies and also assist with completion of housing benefit application forms.

Useful Contacts

Maldon District Council: 01621 854 477

Citizens Advice Bureau: 01621 841 195

Benefits Adviser:

If you have any other concerns please contact us at the earliest opportunity; there is substantial help and assistance available.